Beside this you can also use the countless features of Mobilego to handle your phone. How can I connect my Lumia phone to windows seven pc with usb ... to connect pc , modem & pc suite....But Lumia ... 535 to windows 7 pc for internet connection? Home Nokia Lumia 535 PC Suites Nokia Lumia 535 PC Suite Latest For Windows Free Download. Hi, To connect phone to PC use USB cable. In this article I will tell you how to connect your Lumia 535 smartphone with PC or Laptop, for this very purpose you need to download PC Suite for Lumia 535. How to connect Nokia Lumia 525 to Windows 8 PC? PC Suite for Microsoft Lumia provides with loads of features for your system to perform. Unique Functions and Features Take backup in one click. Similar Threads. Like Nokia Lumia PC Suite it can transfer and create backup of files and contacts, manage photos, videos and messages and edit phonebook. But it does the job in a more efficient manner. ... Downloaded ovi PC suite,and tried to connect to net. I can't connect my lumia 535 to windows 8.1 pc. Microsoft Devices Blog ... open Lumia Storyteller on the tablet and connect to the phone. how to connect lumia 535 to PC using data cable: First off all install the PC suite from the given location at the end. ... Lumia 535 latest and updated PC Suite is now ... to connect ... Music and Video folders from your Lumia on your PCs browser window. Share Nokia Phone's Internet Connection to a PC. Microsoft corporation has been released Pc Suite for Nokia Lumia 535 and they are allowing users to download from its official server. If you have Nokia Lumia smartphone series then you need Nokia Lumia PC suite to sync your music, pictures and videos. Setup Driving Mode on a Microsoft Lumia 535. Download PC Suite for Lumia sync with Windows PC and Mac. A pc suite is a free software that connects mobile and computer with each other. Please use Nokia PC Suite or Nokia OVI Suite and try to connect your Nokia Mobile phone again. How do I delete the stuff in the mobile memory for a dead mobile? Nokia lumia 535 RM-1090 Windows Phone PC Suite Free Download For Windows XP,7And 8 Nokia Lumia 535 Rm latest PC Suite free In this article I will tell you how to connect your Lumia 535 smartphone with PC or Laptop, for this very purpose you need to download PC Suite Microsoft Lumia 540 PC Suite offers seamless connectivity between Computer PC and your smartphone allowing you to easily transfer data. This PC Now we want to discussed about Lumia 535 PC Suite which is used for connecting mobiles to the PC and laptops via USB data cable. Microsoft Lumia PC Suite Free Download For Windows ... a fabulous connection on your computer. ... Download PC Suite for Qmobile to Connect your Mobile Phone with PC; Product-related questions?